Thursday, November 12, 2009

My host mom and my hair.



I taught my host mom how to do my hair. She is such a diva! I really miss her. If you've read my past blogs you will learn how much a big deal my hair is. Anyway...she's never done a black person's hair before, but she was so open to the opportunity to learn. And of course I let her bc I hate doing my hair! lol. Anyway...it turned out great. Here are some pics!




1 comment:

  1. Hi there! My name is Alona. My fellow Peace Corps volunteer said I should check out your blogs. We are in Mongolia and it's amazing the similarities between the 2 countries.
    Your host mom is beautiful. I laughed when I read this blog because my host Mongolian mom helped me mix my relaxer cream 2 summers ago. Lots of my hair came out because I was silly enough to do one with no running water. Since then, it made me think a lot about it and I've decided to go natural.
    I love that your host mom helped you with your hair. So cute:-)

    ReplyDelete