Here in Karaganda the most I've gotten so far is a f
ew stares and giggles. Which after being is Ecik is small potatoes. Its a bigger city so it seems that they are used to seeing foreigners. I haven't been stopped once for a photo and everyone who ive spoken to believes Im from America.
I guess Kazakhstan is similar to America. In bigger cities, there is more diversity and in smaller towns there isnt. Im sure if someone from Kazakhstan went to a small town in America, they would get stares as well.
Anyway...I love being black...and I love
Kazakhstan. So there! :)
Me and the other 2 black volunteers in Kazakhstan. I love them!!
Be Blessed

So questions..where did they think you were from if not america ?..also are any of the other non-black pc-ers (aka everyone else) having any similar things happen to them like because they are clearly american/foreign.
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK in Karaganda!