Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines Day Surprise

So I received a package today in the mail from my former coworkers at Credit Suisse for Valentines Day. It was soo sweet. It makes me so happy to know that people are thinking of me back home. I may not have a boyfriend to celebrate Valentines Day with, but I got some great people in my life that show me a lot of love!












Love you guys!

Happy Valentines Day!

Be Blessed

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I saw your post on the peacecorps2 yahoo group and just thought it would be interesting to follow the experiences of a PCV who is a minority... I'm an asian american girl whose been nominated for english teaching in the pacific islands, and my recruiter told me that not many people realize that not all Americans are white. Hope you have been enjoying your pc experience, you are an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete