Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Paaarrttaaeee Karaganda Style! We gets down..BOO YA!!!

It was quite a party!!

Here are some pics from my college/university's new years celebration. I had a great time and my first taste of horse meat!


Me and Fellow English Teachers (Doesnt the table look beautiful?)



Me and my counterpart Samal (whom I love!)


I forget the name of the Russian Santa...but thats him and his granddaughter (also forgot her name)


Beshbarmark made with horse meat. IT WAS YUMMY!!!



Paaaarrrtaaaeee!!!


Performances included: Break dancing



Kazakh Rockets!







Lovely dancing








So tired after a long night...but in good spirits.

It was really a great time. What you didnt see is that the director of the university (who is like a GOD) made me dance with him in the middle of a circle where everyone was watching and cheering. It was weird....and cool. After people said that I was lucky to dance with the director.

Maybe....

Anyway...I showed him some black girl moves! lol WATCH OUT NOW!!!!! lol

PS.... I know everything looks like we are celebrating Christmas....but trust me...we are not. The Santa, tree, and good food are all for new years. Thats how we role in Kazakhstan!

Check out my other post to see how I celebrated Christmas...

Be Blessed
Erica



No comments:

Post a Comment